Harassment Prevention Training for Non-Managers Webinar 04.13.22
Working and Managing during #MeToo and #TimesUp
• Harassment is most often a form of unlawful discrimination
• Differences between intent and impact
• Personal liability exists in California for harassers
• What are some of the laws?
• Serious issues may be a violation of the law, not just policy
• Harassment is self-regulated and changeable conduct or behavior
• Harassment is based upon an employment relationship
• Harassment is behavior or conduct that interferes with any employee’s ability to do their job
• Understanding of the types of harassment (QPQ, Hostile)
• Understand the consequences of bullying in the workplace
• What it means to promote a harassment-free and discrimination-free work environment
• Importance of reporting, investigating and communicating to each party
*You will be required to "register" through Zoom (the webinar application) in order for us to verify your attendance (and send you follow up information). Please do a test log-in to the meeting at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start if you have never used Zoom for webinars.