Management Essentials Certificate Course for Supervisors and Managers 1.14.20 to 3.10.20
Name: Management Essentials Certificate Course for Supervisors and Managers 1.14.20 to 3.10.20
Date: March 10, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT
Registration: Register Now
Management Essentials is a 9-Week Certificate Course.
The skills and abilities that make an employee an excellent individual contributor are distinct from the skills and abilities essential to being a successful manager or supervisor.
SDEA's Management Essentials Certificate is ideal for new managers, as well as those interested in expanding their leadership capabilities. Expert instructors will teach participants to leverage both technical and people skills to meet new challenges with increased confidence and effectiveness.
The course covers the following topics:
- Employee Orientation for Supervisors
- Time Management & Delegation
- Successful Interviewing Techniques for Supervisors
- 5 Steps to Managing Conflict
- Becoming a Confident Leader
- Fundamentals of Employment Law
- Communication Skills
- Performance Appraisals: Managing the Process
- Documentation and Discipline
While we don't anticipate any changes, classes and instructors are subject to change.