Management Essentials Certificate Course for Supervisors and Managers 9.10.19 to 11.5.19
Name: Management Essentials Certificate Course for Supervisors and Managers 9.10.19 to 11.5.19
Date: November 5, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
Registration: Register Now
Management Essentials is a 9-Week Certificate Course.
The skills and abilities that make an employee an excellent individual contributor are distinct from the skills and abilities essential to being a successful manager or supervisor.
SDEA's Management Essentials Certificate is ideal for new managers, as well as those interested in expanding their leadership capabilities. Expert instructors will teach participants to leverage both technical and people skills to meet new challenges with increased confidence and effectiveness.
The course covers the following topics:
- Employee Orientation for Supervisors 9.10.19
- Time Management & Delegation 9.17.19
- Successful Interviewing Techniques for Supervisors 9.24.19
- 5 Steps to Managing Conflict 10.1.19
- Becoming a Confident Leader 10.8.19
- Fundamentals of Employment Law 10.15.19
- Communication Skills 10.22.19
- Performance Appraisals: Managing the Process 10.29.19
- Documentation and Discipline 11.5.19
While we don't anticipate any changes, classes and instructors are subject to change.