Employee Orientation for Supervisors 4.6.21 and 4.8.21
This program is not a discussion of ?traditional? New Hire Orientation. Instead, we will demonstrate how to add power and punch to the orientation process in order to provide a new hire with a successful foundation in the organization. Attendees will learn how to decrease new hire turnover, increase morale and loyalty among employees, and project a positive company climate and culture across the workforce.
Participants will learn:
- To use a map tool for designing an effective orientation program
- What information needs to be covered in an orientation program
- How to tie the orientation program to performance management
- Tools for engaging your supervisors as part of the on-boarding team
- How to effectively evaluate and continuously improve upon your orientation program
*You will be required to "register" through Zoom (the webinar application) in order for us to verify your attendance (and send you follow up information). Please do a test log-in to the meeting at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start if you have never used Zoom for webinars.